Monday, December 10, 2018

The year so far...Anime 2018

Hey there guys, Endblade here! It's been a long while since my last few flurry of posts and content, but here's hoping I'll be able to churn out quite a few posts on anime, my thoughts and review on some of the anime series' I've watched so far in 2018, and my general thoughts on the direction of anime.

Before I begin, just a short update on my real life, I've been busy with school (in University now) and I haven't been religiously following the anime scene, nor have I followed many anime in the Summer and Fall 2018 seasons. But much of the reason behind my absence can be attributed to my waning affection for anime in general, I've been binging on UK crime series' like Luther and Korean dramas like Stranger and Life. So I haven't had much spare time to fill with anime, hence the hiatus.

But I have been trying to catch up on old anime series' which I have not watched like Tokyo Ghoul, Jojo's Bizarre Adventures and the like. Also, I have recently finished the Netflix anime series Hero=Mask or Hero:Mask (not sure which is the right naming convention), and I will be posting my review and thoughts on that series shortly! I might start on Goblin Slayer, as I have heard quite a few good things about it but whether I finish it or not is another matter entirely.

If you don't already know by now, I'm the type of person who prefers crime/thriller or slice of life/school anime. Maybe I'm just a vanilla person, but those genres seem to appeal to me the most, hence I usually prioritize watching and reviewing those titles, and might be slightly biased towards those types of anime.

Anyway, this is the end of my short update, do look out for my Hero:Mask review and thoughts, which will be posting up here quite soon!

Until Next Time,

Endblade

Updated 2020: Do take a look at my not-so-comprehensive personal list right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment