Saturday, September 28, 2013

Enter the Dragon!

So this is my first ever entry log into my new blog detailing my Cardfight!! Vanguard journey. To all those who may come across this blog by chance or however you may come to this page, I salute you and welcome to this blog! What I plan to do from this day onwards is to try and post my thoughts and feelings on updates about Cardfight Vanguard, the great game which Bushiroad created (kudos to Bushiroad), and provide a noob's take on Vanguard! happenings and deck profiles.

I am new to blogging and these types of media so for all those who may be reading this blog, please do give me your advice on how I can improve this blog (once I find out how to add in a chatbox) and how I could go about posting on Vanguard! as well as if you happen to know where I could get the most recent Cardfight Vanguard! news updates and links would be appreciated!

I will get to posting content on Cardfight Vanguard!! soon, maybe beginning with some of my experiences with Vanguard (although I am pretty new to this game) as well as some of my decklists and other interesting (hopefully) things!

Until next time,

EndBlade

No comments:

Post a Comment