Friday, October 18, 2013

Cardfight Vanguard!!! blog posting possible hiatus

Hey there everyone, I don't know how many people read this blog, whether people even enjoy this blog, but I am posting this notice in advance just in case for those who may read this blog.

Now I love playing Cardfight Vanguard!!!, but recently I haven't been playing any matches, just because my friends have moved away and it takes about an hour and half to get to my friend's house on weekends, and recently with all my preparation for my upcoming exams and other stuff that have cropped up, I just haven't found the time to play any Cardfight Vanguard games any more. If you all don't know already, I am from Singapore, and there is conscription into the military once you reach 18 years of age, and I just got my enlistment letter not too long ago, and the sad news is that I will be entering the army in early December, and it is unlikely for a few weeks or even months that I will be able to access a computer, much less play card games (unless somehow my bunkmates in there happen to play Cardfight Vanguard!, so it is very unlikely that I will be able to post updates on Cardfight Vanguard from December onwards.

When I first started this blog not too long ago in September, I wanted to be able to post frequently, especially once my exams had ended and with my early enlistment this kind of ruined my plans that I laid out beforehand and although I would much love to continue posting on this blog for the few readers that chance upon this blog in the short few weeks that I started this blog, it is just not possible to continue posting after the end of November.

That being said, I will try to post on Cardfight Vanguard whenever I can, and I will keep up with the Cardfight news as it comes out, and I will still continue to update this blog as and when I have free time (not much), and it is probable that I might not post as many Cardfight Vanguard posts as I would like to (the irony of calling this blog My Vanguard Journey haha), but I will still continue to post some stuff, although that will progressively dwindle as the dates for my examinations approaches as well as my enlistment into the military.

I would like to thank all my readers (however few that may be), for reading my blog posts and updates, I love to write and post things on this blog, but due to the circumstances mentioned above, sometimes life throws you a curveball, and just have to deal with it. My journey does not end here though, I think that someday I will be able to realize my dream of posting Cardfight Vanguard material where everyone can enjoy reading (sounds shallow, but hey, don't judge). It is a difficult decision to stop at a point where I am enjoying this experience so much.

So for what might be one of the very last times I type this out:

Until next time,

EndBlade.

No comments:

Post a Comment